How Do Leos Handle Breakups? Leo’s are strong-willed, ambitious, and confident people. They enjoy being in the spotlight and like to be admired for their accomplishments.
Leos may also be very generous with friends but can be burdensome to those they don’t know well.
At times they can even behave like an egomaniac because they desire complete control over everything around them, including other people.
Leo’s handle breakups differently from other zodiacs because they want things done on their terms which may mean that when it comes time to end a relationship, this sign will try as hard as possible not to let it go quietly into the night without a fight.
Some signs let go of a relationship because they know it is the right thing to do, but Leos would prefer to cling on as tightly as possible and become quite determined about fighting for that person.
Leo’s are very emotional when it comes to breakups or being turned down romantically, so this sign responds by making a grand gesture to get the person back, such as surprising that special someone with a very large bouquet or taking them on an expensive vacation somewhere.
Leo’s do not like being told what to do, so rejection may trigger this Zodiac sign into becoming even more stubborn and insistent about making their point known.
How do Leos handle breakups? 3 ways
Here are 3 ways how do Leos handle breakups.
- The first tactic that Leos may use is to get more aggressive and stubborn about wanting the person back.
This sign may become even more determined than ever before to win over that special someone. And try to find ways to make it happen, such as sharing embarrassing stories or pictures of their ex on social media sites hoping it will make the person jealous.
Leos may also become very flirty and use their natural charm and beauty to try to win back what they once had without really thinking of how much it might hurt that person’s feelings in the process.
2. Another tactic Leos may use pretending that they do not care about breaking up at all.
This sign may believe that if they act unaware of the breakup and appear not to be bothered by it, then, in time, their ex will want them back out of confusion or frustration.
3. Leos are very stubborn signs meaning once they have made their mind up on something, there is almost no changing it, which means going into a break up refusing to talk about it. And also, not responding to calls or texts from the other person can be very extreme for this sign.
Leos like being in control of things around them which means that when they feel out of control because their ex has broken up with them, they may become even more stubborn about wanting that person back.
How do Leos act when they break up?
Leo’s can act in a variety of ways when it comes to breakups.
1. This sign may appear very hurt and broken at first simply because they feel vulnerable when relationships end, but underneath all that, this Zodiac sign will be very determined to fight for their ex and make them come crawling back begging for forgiveness as quickly as possible.
2. Leos can be very dramatic and intense when it comes to breakups which means this sign may take the few days off work after a breakup to sit around at home thinking about all that went wrong in the relationship while eating their feelings away with copious amounts of ice cream or pizza.
3. Leo goes into a breakup; refusing to talk about it and not responding to calls or texts from the other person can be very extreme for this sign.
4. This is when Leos may attempt to make grand gestures to win back their ex, such as surprising them with a bouquet, expensive jewellery or even purchasing an item of clothing that they know their ex once really liked.
5. Leos take breakups pretty hard, which means this sign may feel as though they have lost a part of themselves which in turn is why there will be many tears involved when it comes to breaking up with someone we love to make us realize that we are stronger than the pain and can get through it.
How does Leo deal with heartbreak?
Leo’s deal with heartbreak in the same manner that they handle breakups which means this sign may appear very hurt and broken at first simply because they feel vulnerable when relationships end.
Still, underneath all that, Leo will be very determined to fight for their ex and make them come crawling back begging for forgiveness as quickly as possible.
How long does it take a Leo to get over an ex?
If a Leo does not get back with their ex within six months, then this may be the sign that it is time to give up and move on, but this can also depend on how many times they attempt to fight for the relationship in those six months.
For Leos who are experiencing a breakup, it’s important to stay focused on the good in their life. They will need to find ways to get out of the house and do things they enjoy. If you’re having trouble starting over after your break up, we can help!
Suppose you want to know more information about how Leos handle breakups, comment below. We are happy to help answer any questions and offer advice for your unique situation.