She Just Wants To Be Friends But She Likes Me. That’s what she told me anyway. I like her too much to let it go that easily, though. So I’ve been trying to talk her into being my girlfriend instead of just a friend. It hasn’t worked yet, and I’m not sure why she won’t give in.
Maybe she doesn’t know how great we would be together, or maybe she is scared about getting hurt again. Whatever the reason, this blog post will help you understand if someone just wants to be friends with you or if they are interested in more than that!
She Just Wants To Be Friends But She Likes Me
We’re not friends anymore, and I know that it’s because of me. This is because I found out that she liked me, even though she just wanted to be friends with me. I knew that I had feelings for her, but there was always something missing before we were friends.
We were talking about how we felt when we weren’t together, and she said that she felt like a part of her was missing without me in her life, and now that we are friends, it feels like the connection has been severed. It’s the strangest thing because I feel the same way. The connection is still there, but it’s very one-sided.
I don’t want to lose my friend because of the crash, but at the same time, I’m honest with myself, and I can’t just pretend to like her as a friend when the feelings are so strong.
We were reminiscing about things that we used to do together, but now we don’t do them anymore because we’ve grown apart. She said that she felt like before, she didn’t want to grow up and that she was okay with just being friends, but now she has different priorities in life.
I feel the same way because I’ve had this on my mind for a while, too. She liked me a lot, and maybe if I hadn’t been so oblivious, we could have been more than friends. It’s frustrating because I do care about her, and I want to be there for her, but at the same time. I don’t know if she wanted me in her life like that.
She said she could never do anything more than just be friends with me because of how we met and the fact that we’re such good friends now. It would only complicate things. I asked her if she meant it, and she said that she did. She told me to forget about it because I was just feeling lonely since we’d been friends for so long.
We’re not even going to try anymore, and I know that she’s right, but at the same time, I’m very conflicted about this whole thing. It might be better if we just stop being friends because there’s no point in trying to be something more when it doesn’t happen.
Here Is Some Idea Of What She Might Be Thinking:
- he is too clingy, and I don’t want to have sex with him
- my feelings are one-sided, so it would just end in me getting hurt again
- if we dated, then the friendship would change forever because I’d never see her as a friend anymore.
- I don’t know what to do with myself when she is just around.
I can’t stop thinking about her, and I’m not sure if it’s because we are friends or something more than that.
She says she wants to be friends, and I don’t know what this means for me and my feelings towards her. Is it possible she likes being around me because we are such close friends, but she is not interested in a romantic relationship with me?
Sometimes, she will say something that she doesn’t mean, and it’s confusing to me. She said, “I want you around.” I don’t know what this means because we are friends, but she likes being around me. This is a difficult situation for me because she likes me too! And she knows how much I like her.
I don’t know what to do because she is not making this easy for me and telling me to want she wants or doesn’t want, but it’s clear we are friends and that she likes being around me as a friend too.
She Just Wants To Be Friends, But She Likes Me:
My best friend will tell you she’s just friends with me because she wants to, but I know more than that.
- Sometimes she acts differently around me, and it confuses me a lot
- She might be flirting with other people or talking about her dating life when we are together, which makes me feel like she doesn’t want anything serious between us
- She will tell me she is not dating anyone, and then I’ll see her with a guy the next day. Then she’ll say he’s just an old friend from before we dated, but it still hurts to know that she has been seeing other people while being friends with me
Also Read: Signs She Wants More Than Friendship
How Do You Know Someone Just Wants To Be Friends With You?
I find myself daydreaming about her when she is not around. What am I supposed to do? She keeps saying we should stay friends and that she doesn’t want anything more than that, but it’s hard for me because she likes me too! And she knows how much I like her.
Why Does She Keep Trying To Hang Out With Me?
- I know she wants to be friends, but she seems disappointed when I push her away
- She just keeps hanging out with me, and it isn’t very clear because she never really cared before
- I’m not sure what the point of this friendship is anymore.
- We were together for so long that we shared everything – our secrets, victories, and the whole shebang.
- It’s all too much to give up on that connection
- I know we’re not going anywhere, and it has been hard for her because of what happened with us.
How Can I Tell Her That I Just Want To Be Friends And Nothing More?
If she’s just trying to be friends, then you should tell her that. But if she does want more and is only acting like she wants to be friends because it would make life easier, then I think you need some space for a while.
From my experience of being interested in someone who was not into me, she needs time to get over you. Maybe even six months or a year. It is hard waiting and wondering if she’s going to change her mind, but it would be worse trying for someone who isn’t into you.
What If She Gets Mad At Me For Telling Her This And Doesn’t Want To Be Friends Anymore?
- If she’s mad at you for telling her the truth, she may not have wanted more than friendship from the start.
- But if that is what she wants in reality, maybe it would make sense to give it a shot and see how things go (even though I’m not a big fan of the idea).
What To Do If A Girl Likes You But Wants To Be Friends?
– You need to try not to be hurt by her mixed signals
– She might have been seeing other people while being friends with you. She just wants to see how things work out before she makes any decisions about anything serious.
– It sounds like it’s hurting you that she has been sending those mixed signals, and so the first thing is she might not be as interested in you.
– You could just tell her how you feel about the relationship, and she’ll decide what she wants to do with that information
– It’s important to know there will always be mixed messages when dating someone who doesn’t want a serious commitment.
How Do You Know If A Girl Likes You More Than A Friend?
- If she’s asking you to hang out with her outside of work or school
- she’s spending more time with you than any other friend
If A Girl Likes Me But Doesn’t Want Anything Serious, Should I Just Be Friends?
There are many mixed emotions when it comes to dating someone who doesn’t want anything serious. You can either tell the girl how you feel about this relationship, and she’ll decide what she wants to do or try not to be so invested in the friendship.
It can be not easy knowing if a girl likes you more than a friend. If she’s asking to hang out outside of work or school, spending more time with you than other friends, then she probably likes you. But if she doesn’t want anything serious and just wants to be friends, is that ok?
That may not seem like the ideal situation, but it depends on what kind of person you are. If she’s someone who is just looking for a friend to hang out with, then it might be worth taking her up on that offer, but if she wants something more than friendship and you’re not sure what kind of relationship you want
What Does It Mean When A Girl Likes You But Doesn’t Want A Relationship?
Sometimes she just wants to be friends.
Sometimes she just wants to be friends. This means that she likes you but doesn’t want anything more than friendship with you. She might have some feelings for you (if she’s shy), so it takes her a while to realize this, and when she does, she has some more time to get over you. Some girls want a relationship and just don’t know how to say it, so they start as friends instead of telling the guy that they want something more than friendship.
she just wants to be friends but she likes me. There’s no need to be caught in the middle of her mixed message. It sounds like she wants to keep you as a friend because it is too hard for her to let go, but that doesn’t mean she likes you romantically. If this has been going on for some time and you feel like there could still be hope, try talking about your feelings with someone who can give an objective perspective or play it cool until something changes – again.
She needs to be honest with him. He deserves the truth, and it’s not fair for her to string him along when she knows she doesn’t want a relationship. If he wants more than just friendship from her, then this honesty is necessary to make an informed decision about how they both feel and what their expectations are going forward. It might also help if you have some advice or comments on what else could happen in this situation!
- 17 Stages of a Dying Marriage: Warning Signals to Watch Out For - October 29, 2023
- 7 Signs of a Female Narcissist: From Seduction to Manipulation - October 28, 2023
- 8 Signs You Were Raised By A Toxic Mother. - October 9, 2023